For months, we have tried getting YouTube to fix a technical problem on our YouTube channel to no avail. We have been unable to upload new video lessons as we would’ve wanted to due to this mishap.
As difficult as it has been to sacrifice our stats, we are unable to progress without the issue fixed. We have, therefore, resolved to go with a new channel. The old channel remains active, but new video lessons will only be posted on the new one. We have also uploaded all the videos from the old channel to the new one under the “Old Channel Videos” playlist. With everyone here subscribing to the new channel and sharing its videos, we hope to regain all our cherished subscribers back.
What you need to do
- Please CLICK HERE to visit the new channel.
- While there, click on the “Subscribe” button (as shown in the image below).
- After you hit the subscribe button, a bell icon will appear next to the grayed-out subscribed button (as shown in the image below) . Click on the bell to turn notifications on for all videos to be posted. Without this, YouTube will only notify you occasionally when we post new lessons.
About Video Quality
All lessons on the new channel are rendered in Full HD quality. While a video is playing, if you’d like to watch it in high definition, click on Settings –> Quality –> choose your preferred quality level (e.g.1080p).
Thank you for your continuous support.
- One Day, Two Days, Three Days… | How to Count Days in Twi - July 27, 2020
- Useful Twi Phrases for Expressing Disagreement - July 18, 2020
- Useful Twi Phrases for Expressing Agreement - July 18, 2020